Sucker Punch Game Calls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat a crow go to jail

2 posters

Go down

Eat a crow go to jail Empty Eat a crow go to jail

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2011, 3:24 pm

A funny story about a crow... My uncle Bob and cousin Buckshot ( R.I. P.) were members of a duck club in southern Illinois. They didn't know at the time but the federal game wardens were in the area watching for baiting ect. (Quackscam). It was a slow morning hunt for ducks off the island they were on and so cold that my uncle built a fire. Soon a lone crow flew over and being hungry my uncle shot it cleaned it and put it on stick to cook then ate it. Next thing he knew a warden was writing him a ticket for shooting and consuming a crow out of season. When my uncle went in front of the Judge to pay the fine, the Judge just laughed in disbelief and said anyone so hungry to eat a crow and survive it shouldt have to pay a fine and he threw the ticket out! My late uncle Bob loved to tell that story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Eat a crow go to jail Empty Re: Eat a crow go to jail

Post by watch em fall Tue 22 Mar 2011, 9:05 pm

I got a good laugh from that,I imagine judges hear all kinds of strange cases but I'll bet he told that story again and again as well
watch em fall
watch em fall
Baby Crow

Back to top Go down

Eat a crow go to jail Empty Eat A Crow Go To Jail

Post by Gary Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

I thought it would be more like eat a crow and go to the HOSPITAL. I have seen these guys eat to many road kills for my stomach. Evil or Very Mad
Gary
Gary
Dances With Crows

Back to top Go down

Eat a crow go to jail Empty Re: Eat a crow go to jail

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down