first bb gun

Go down

first bb gun

Post by watch em fall on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

I remember my first bb gun a daisy red ryder and you could see the bb go to the target,now they shoot supersonic that is cool

Baby Crow

Back to top Go down

Re: first bb gun

Post by Nada Mucho on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

i remember my brothers 1st bb gun as it was the slayer of all that had feathers in our back yard. cant recall the brand but know it was a pump and he fed a few cats with his kills.
Nada Mucho
A Worm

Back to top Go down

Post by Splash One on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm

I had a few bb guns, a couple people gifted their broken ones to me, they where all crosman, when I got sick of dealing with having to pump them 40 times because the seals had all blown I purchased a crosman 2100, I got that a week after I turned 16 and the seals just a month ago blew out on them... which is a 12 dollar fix... I really do want a PCP that shoots .22 out to 100 yards... I just can't justify spending $600 dollars on a gun that doesn't use gun powder.

I can tell you the funnest thing to shoot out of an air rifle is a strike anywhere match.... you stick it down the front of the barrel leaving the match head exposed and nothing in the chamber... they fly amazingly straight... if you cant find any that will fly straight.. get some sewing thread and attach a 12" piece to the match with super glue... lower the thread down into the barrel then seat the match.... the thread acts like the fletching on an arrow..

another thing I do ..even now, is load a pellet in the chamber then drop 3 BBs down the barrel... mini buckshot.... I haven't tried it with actual lead shot... might have to give that a go.... ( yes I know gamo makes an air shotgun...its crap)

Molting Crow

https://www.youtube.com/user/SDoutside?feature=mhum, http://s1184

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum