Sucker Punch Game Calls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shooting well

2 posters

Go down

shooting well Empty shooting well

Post by watch em fall Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

Matt (polishhammer) and I are shooting better than ever and it is a great feeling. We were smashing crows from 10-40plus yards today. Couple of them were closer to 55 yards, and we folded em up. Actually had 2 land on each other when they hit the ground that was cool. Figured out I'm shouldering my gun right now because I'm not all bruised up even after 35 rounds. Before after 10-15 my shoulder was a mess.shooting well 4273837974
watch em fall
watch em fall
Baby Crow

Back to top Go down

shooting well Empty Shooting Well

Post by Gary Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

Tell us more. Shooting 35 times must have produced at least 28 dead crows???????Shocked What was the set up, morning or evening, how many crows did you call in???? Share, share Share. Glad to somebody fighting the heat to crow hunt.
Gary
Gary
Dances With Crows

Back to top Go down

shooting well Empty numbers

Post by watch em fall Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm

18 dead and 2 we couldn't find, but the 35 rounds is a little deceaving. A lot were "double tapped". Hunted morning daylight till 11am, checkin at club 12noon. Feeding setup till around 8:45, then run and gun. 11 over decoys and 7 run and gun in 5 stands. Probably called in 6-8 more but they were out of range. Only actually missed 3-4 we can't excuse.
watch em fall
watch em fall
Baby Crow

Back to top Go down

shooting well Empty Re: shooting well

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down